FolioGrow is a cloud-based Horticulture Productivity Platform, developed with the express purpose of using math and algorithms to improve results and yield in traditional farming practices. Our custom-built solution helps businesses in the farming industry manage their employees, growing process, research and development, and all aspects of growing crops. By continuously analyzing the numbers related to your crop (light, feed, time, trim, etc.) and comparing them to the results of each harvest, FolioGrow shows you how to best use your limited square footage to make the maximum profitability possible.
FolioGrow has been developed by the same team that has created cloud-based software currently being used by some of the largest technology companies on the planet.
FolioGrow has every role of your grow covered.
Easily project and forecast revenue of your grow. Real-time grow analytics give you the power to maximize efficiency, lower cost, and increase yields and profits.
- Provides a 360-degree view into your business
- Advanced Reporting identifies crop profitability
- Analyze historical crop data to maximize revenue
- See exactly what your crop value is at any time
- Enterprise Cloud Solution (ECS)
- Requires no hardware or software to purchase
- Robust and extendable to fit any grow operation
Manage every aspect of your grow. Create and track your batches, tables and your unique growing processes. Assign and track task efficiencies for all team members. Analyze and improve each batch allowing you to achieve higher yields.
- Manage batches, strains, team members and supplies
- Track employee tasks and activities real-time
- Provides a 360-degree view into your crop schedule
- Instantly track ANY crop issues (mites, CO2, etc.)
- Communicate, update and track all employee activities
- Get detailed analytics to review each Team Member’s value
- Set crop schedules months in advance to meet demand
- Identify which growing methods produce the best yield
- Track detailed R&D at the individual Strain Run Level
- Identify which employees are most profitable
Each team member works from a Grow Manager-assigned task list on their own mobile device. Tasks are tracked and analyzed across teams for optimum efficiency.
- Easy-to-use mobile UI for on-the-job tracking
- Mobile interface for “in room” task management
- Manages member tasks and activities in real-time
- Built-in timer tracks team member productivity
- Just-in-Time training available via app
- Track time and actual results back to crop yield
- Archive all communications and notes
Your sales team can now track inventory, generate orders and sign contracts on their mobile devices from anywhere. It’s easy to track customers, view past orders and set pricing on the fly.
- Track inventory
- Create orders
- Set pricing
- Sign contracts
Come See Us and Industry Associations
Get a complete 360 degree, up-to-the-minute view of your entire organization and each team member.
Determine which strains and which team members are making your business the most revenue.
Adjust your organization to maximize profits while minimizing cost, time, overhead and effort.
Partner with FolioGrow
FolioGrow is built on an open platform that can connect with any hardware or software solution that supports the use of APIs. If your organizations would like to connect to FolioGrow, please contact us.
President / Co-Founder
Brett is a serial entrepreneur with a 20-year background is creating, designing and selling software, primarily in the B2B space working with companies like Oracle, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell, and Intel. When he is not working or spending time with family, you can find him bow hunting whitetail deer in the fall, or attending Competitive Bearding Competitions to raise money for charity. Brett got his B.S. in Psychology from the University of Texas at Dallas and currently resides with his two teenage boys.
CTO / Co-Founder
Himansu is a Software Entrepreneur and Technologist. As CTO of MediaDefined, he led the team that developed the award-winning NetExam LMS. He was co-founder of ensemba, the Social Recommendation System based on a patent-pending algorithm. Himansu holds a Master of Science degree in Applied Mathematics from Texas Tech and a B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics from the Connecticut State. He lives in Dallas with his wife, daughter and son.